Poker has exploded worldwide. And these are the new players for big and small sponsorship deals. Getting Staked is not a new world of poker, but the ground floor interest in rookie players is a somewhat new phenomenon. Poker deals are intended to mutually benefit both the player and the sponsor. However there is one common stumbling block that hinders many deals and that is the issue of trust.
To build trust and confidence a poker player should seek sponsorships to find the potential to actually cash in on poker tournaments. Equally important is the ability to prove that he or she will adhere to the terms of the contract. This means serious poker players should take a proactive approach to building a strong reputation for trustworthiness. It is not usually good enough to share your skills and potential to win situs judi.
Here are some recommended steps that may help strengthen your chances of connecting with a sponsor.
Step 1: Before contacting a potential sponsor or submitting an RounderAuction.com be sure to do some prep-work.
Independent Independent verification through Prove trustworthiness. Self-Asserted Claims Alone Sooner Than Sponsors In An Independent Source Builds Confidence Through Communication There are many websites that post player profiles, tournament results, pictures, biographies, news pieces, interviews, and much more around tournament poker players around the world.
Two good sites to take a look at:
If you haven’t yet begun using local tournament circuits to build your poker resume, you may want to start off with affordable tournament buy-ins. An additional avenue to consider is the online poker tournaments most of these results are posted on the site as well as other poker news websites.
You can also check out your online poker stats and other stats on other sites including:
In addition to the “no cost” opportunity that Freeroll Tournaments can offer. Freeroll tournaments are by land based casinos and all the reputable online poker sites. Some players also use computer screenshots to verify their results in a particular tournament.
· If you play cash games use real testimonials and third-party endorsements to verify your poker experience. Try to always use real names and link to any related websites.
· Interested sponsors want to get to know you and a personal poker blog can be very effective in building trust and insight into your personality.
· First impressions are a big deal! Make sure your offers and inquiries are written professionally and grammatically correct. The sloppiness and carelessness of the imperfections that give errors. Your personal appearance should represent a person’s worth of financial exchange. Online contact should include a photograph to help create a rapport between you and the potential sponsor. Do not put down, curse or insult competitors as it is unprofessional.
· People are wary of scams and get-rich-quick schemes, so do not ever make unbelievable claims like “If you sponsor me I will guarantee I will win the WSOP.”
· Be available for easy contact via phone, email or a safe public meeting place. If at all possible, do not use free webmail services, such as Hotmail or Gmail.
Building Focus building your efforts on a long-term reputation and not making a quick deal. A wide range of reasons for poker players in companies and individuals. Considerations may include trustworthiness, advertising schedule and goals, long term opportunities, evaluations of player skills and prioritization.
· Craft a sponsorship deal that directly responds to your targeted sponsor’s needs, and provides clear terms. Rounder Auction offers an example of a Poker Sponsorship Contract that may be freely customized.